See Also: Category:Templates
Templates are easy ways to format articles and add features such as infoboxes. Many of the common ones are listed below, and most templates have a user's guide shown on their individual pages. Some of the most common ones are listed below, but the Templates Category shows a full list.
- Comment - For adding comments within articles
- Sidenote - To add a sidenote box to an article
- Sidenote2 - To add an alternative sidenote box to an article
- History - To add a history entry within a route section.
- Please Update - To mark the article as needing an update.
- Delete Me - To mark the article as requiring deletion.